Bonus of an Open Study and Sunroom!!
Located opposite parkland and with a circular driveway offering an abundance of off-street parking, you will see that this home looks fabulous from the street. As you drive by, you can see that there are obviously solar panels on the roof, a private front courtyard and a large double metal garage tucked away behind the fence.
But just wait till you come inside, you will discover that this lovely three-bedroom family home offers so much more than what you can see from the street.
Beautifully presented and maintained, some lucky buyer will be able to simply move in and enjoy this amazing home.
Offering a well configured, updated, functional kitchen and a simply stunning, modern bathroom plus a separate lounge and family room together with three spacious bedrooms and the bonus of a great walk through the study will take you through to the extremely spacious sunroom with access to the rear yard.
Other brilliant features include near new carpets, ducted gas heating, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas, also included are solar panels to keep your utility bills to a minimum. Private front courtyard access off the family room and laundry with a door out to the rear yard.
Outdoors has a level, secure yard which has also been well thought out. The side door to the garage opens to the yard, plus there is a gate to the front courtyard, and another to the driveway. There is also a separate fenced off section of the yard which would make an ideal safe space to pop the fur babies if they needed to be out of the way for any reason, or to have a veggie garden safe from digging paws or use it for whatever works for your lifestyle.
– Beautifully renovated and presented home ready for lucky new owners
– Opposite parkland, close to all amenities, easy access out of the suburb
– Featuring a stunning, modern bathroom and three spacious bedrooms
– Beautifully updated kitchen, storage galore, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Large, separate lounge room and family room with glass sliding doors
– Creature comforts are provided by ducted gas heating and ceiling fans
– Eight solar panels on the roof offer the benefits of reduced power bills
– Private courtyard is filled with winter sun, plus a gate to the rear yard
– Level, secure, easy care rear yard fenced to create two separate areas
– Large double metal garage, light and power and side door to the yard
– Circular driveway and an abundance of off-street parking for the family
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 105 sqm
Block size: 846 sqm
Rates: $2.513 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,302 per annum
Year Built: 1983