A Home Amongst the Golfers
Not only will this beautiful home tempt you upon your first visit, it will genuinely make you fall in love and want to stay!
This single level three bedroom ensuite home has been beautifully looked after and proudly sits in an elevated location with a truly commanding position backing Belconnen Golf Course where most of your passing neighbours will be either kangaroos or Golfers.
Stunning as your first real home or a love affair yet to happen if you are downsizing and are seeking a more modest sized home. Near new uber maintenance clever vinyl flooring throughout most of the living areas and bedrooms.
The flowing single level floor plan has been carefully planned, allowing the master bedroom to be segregated from both bedrooms two and three.
The two separate main living areas of the home are centred around the lounge room and the kitchen, ensuring everyone can stay connected but still have their own space.
The current owners are heading West so this home is looking for its new owner/s as the first owners moved in in 1999. If you have ever wanted a city lifestyle while having the benefits of a bushland location, then be prepared to be very impressed. Living in Woodhaven Green is a joy with all the benefits of being close to amenities but not too close so as to enjoy the benefits of a golf course estate.
• Security screen door
• Well-presented three bedroom, ensuite, semi-detached home on a single level
• Walk-in robe in master and built-in robes in bedroom two and bedroom three
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher and excellent benchtop preparation areas
• Ducted gas heating and ceiling fan cooling for year-round comfort
• Wonderful views from the entrance deck to the North
• Gas hot water
• Large remote double garage and storage
• Walking distance up to the Belconnen Golf Clubhouse
• Perfect for just falling head over heels for those low maintenance gardeners out there!
Outgoings & Property Information:
Block size: 317 sqm
House size: 129.37 sqm
Garage size: 38.93 sqm
Year Built: 1998
If you’re time poor and want a home where you can simply move in and start enjoying life, this wonderful home is definitely for you!
Private viewing available and pre auction interests welcome.