There's No Place Like Home!!
….. and this will be some very lucky buyer’s new home!
**Please contact Betty Wark to arrange your one on one inspection**
If you have a list of “must haves” and “would love to haves” – I suggest that you compare your wish list to what is on offer here as I think this amazing home will tick lots of the boxes when looking for a spacious, easy care family home. You may even just be happy to holiday at home when you see how this all flows together with space and style.
This stylish, generously proportioned residence is nestled privately from the street on a large, level block in a desirably tranquil cul-de-sac location.
Perfectly presented and meticulously maintained, it offers a practical, extremely spacious floor plan with five bedrooms and an open office – plus lounge and dining rooms, a seriously large family room and a large separate rumpus room. All of the living areas are purposefully wrapped around a huge, sleek and stylish kitchen which is large enough for the whole family to jump in and help cook up a storm.
Outdoors provides a full length, gabled and covered, outdoor entertaining area – a secure yard which offers a designated space for a vege garden, complete with raised garden beds and a water tank –a huge workshop/storage shed – and a separate, secure space for a boat or caravan.
You name it – this one has it all – including a sparkling easy care Magna inground swimming pool which adds to the value of peaceful living while being located conveniently close to shops, school and transport.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance of Lanyon Marketplace
• A great floor plan with space and versatility to customise to your needs
• Updated, modernised, and maintained with quality fixtures and fittings
• 5 very large bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus a large open study
• Segregated king size main bedroom with ensuite and huge walk-in robe
• Separate living areas including lounge, dining, family, and rumpus rooms
• Doors lead outside from bedrooms 4 and 5, the family and rumpus rooms
• Sleek, modern family kitchen, plumbed fridge and Caesarstone benches
• An abundance of storage and prep space and a window with a pool view
• Tastefully updated main bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Creature comforts include ducted gas heating and gas infinity hot water
• Fabulous alfresco area to entertain or relax and enjoy the pool access
• 7m x 4.2m solar heated in ground pool with a salt chlorinator system
• Beautifully landscaped rear yard with all the benefits of artificial turf
• Designated vege garden with water tank and a large garage sized shed
• Oversized double garage with bonus of internal access and auto doors
• Separate parking space for boat, caravan, trailer behind secure gates
• Make time to come look…. you most certainly will not be disappointed
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 217 sqm
Block size: 885 sqm
Garage size: 38 sqm
Rates: $2,440 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,266 per annum
Year Built: 1995