Pretty and Private with Stunning Views!!!
Tucked away at the end of this quiet cul-de-sac with a huge expanse of reserve leading to Tuggeranong Hill beside you, and great views of the Brindabella Ranges in front of you, is where you will find this beautiful home.
It is a quiet and peaceful spot in the world as there is no reason to go this far into Mentone View unless you live there.
Looking lovely from the street, you will not be disappointed when you venture inside.
If you are a fan of big, bulky furnishing, then the large, combined lounge/dining room will allow you to configure your furniture as you wish, regardless of size.
The family/meals area is also large and will accommodate an 8-seater table with ease and has sliding doors out to the covered rear pergola and easy-care yard.
The kitchen is well equipped with gas cooking, under bench oven, rangehood, dishwasher and substantial storage and preparation space including a breakfast bar.
Continue up the hallway and you will find four inviting bedrooms. Three have robes and the main offers the bonus of an ensuite.
The bathroom, ensuite and laundry are all in original condition, but have been perfectly maintained.
Creature comforts including: Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling which is just three years old,
electric roller shutters on windows, security system and cameras fitted, security sensor lights and downlights throughout the home, across the back and under the eaves, covered rear pergola and a secure rear yard.
Internal access from the remote-controlled double garage adds to the appeal, as does the storage options offered within.
If you do not wish to be a slave to the garden, then this could well be your new home. It features a secure yard, with rock retaining walls, a storage shed and ample space for swings, trampolines etc. The only lawn to mow is the piece at the front.
You can take advantage of being able to throw a frisbee or fly a drone out on the reserve – but if you want a game of cricket, then there is the perfect spot for that in your own side yard. If not, then this can be the perfect secure spot for vehicles/trailers/caravans/boats etc.
Situated close to all amenities including walking distance to shops, schools, walking trails and public transport.
– Located with stunning views of the Brindabella Ranges
– Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac and siding reserve
– Perfectly maintained, beautifully presented family home
– Traditional 4 bedroom, ensuite home, ready to move into
– Spacious, very separate formal and informal living areas
– Great kitchen with space for the family to cook up a storm
– With dishwasher, ample storage and preparation space
– Featuring gas cook top, under bench oven and range hood
– Large main bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet
– Laundry with storage and rear door out to the clothesline
– Family room has sliding doors out to the covered pergola
– Remote, double garage, with Internal access and storage
– Relatively new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Recently installed down lights fitted throughout the home
– Security system with cameras inclusive of back up batteries
– Roller shutters throughout with automatic electric motors
– Offering insulation, noise reduction, light control and more
– Covered pergola is great for alfresco dining and entertaining
– Secure, easy care yard with garden shed and retaining walls
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 152 sqm
Block size: 655 sqm
Garage size: 39.5 sqm
Rates: $2458 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,189 per annum
Year Built: 1998