Blink!..... and this home will be gone!
This golden Autumn is your smart choice of times to look at this clever home in a quiet location so very close to schools and shops in area. As our owner is moving to a warmer climate for the winter it’s your time to get established snuggly in this great little entertainer’s home this year. Real sale here with realistic vendor already having said all the goodbyes in this established little cul-de-sac location.
A home brimming with character and pleasantly different from most, will be appreciated by buyers whom are looking for something just that little bit different, rather than just a house with four walls whereas this one actually has a few more .
Inspections for this home are highly recommended as location and opportunity here will ensure that the new owners, be they downsizers or new homeowners, will be expected to consider this home very quickly.
• Three-bedroom home with segregated bedroom to living areas
• Year-round convenience via Electric heating and cooling and a wood heater
• Modern kitchen with brand new cooktop and oven, dishwasher, and generous cupboard space
• Newly painted throughout
• LED downlighting
• Polished hardwood flooring
• Clever shaped building design that welcomes friends and family
• Private small backyard with two entertaining deck
• Easy care gardens and established trees
• Lockable enclosed double carport for vehicles
• Excellent location to local transport as well as walking distance to schools nearby.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location.
• Battle axe block location backing greenway
• Convenient location to public transport and nearby shopping amenities in Kippax and Belconnen.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 148 sqm
Block size: 681 sqm
Rates: $21,151 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2616 per annum
Year Built: 1972