Easy, convenient living at its best – this property could be everything you need and more.
Well-presented in a lovely complex, this fantastic two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse offers an easy flowing floor plan, a designated dining area, an open and airy kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space, spacious bedrooms with a walk-through robe and study nook to the master bedroom plus a low maintenance courtyard with your own water tank.
Positioned just a short drive from the main street of Queanbeyan for all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs with easy access onto Canberra Avenue if you need to travel into Canberra.
There is currently a tenancy in place on a month-to-month lease.
• Open plan living/dining areas
• Designated dining area
• Modern kitchen with gas cook-top, dishwasher with plenty of cupboard/bench space
• Large sized main bedroom with walk through robe, study nook and ensuite
• Queen sized second bedroom with BIR
• Downstairs powder room/toilet
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Separate laundry
• Single remote garage with internal access
• Allocated car accommodation
• Continuous gas hot water
• Great size water tank
• Easy care courtyard
• Month to month lease in place
Outgoings & Property Information:
Rates: $1,988.56 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $1,676.44 per annum
Expected rent: $470 per week
Year Built: 2010