Mortgagee in Possession Sale
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 11 Zincke Close which is set in an elevated position, in a quiet cul-de-sac in Calwell.
Lots of the practical updates have already been undertaken, but there are plenty of opportunities for you to add your own touches to complete the picture as it is still in need of some TLC with regards to floor coverings, window treatments, decking and landscaping.
The home features a light-filled, open plan living area wrapped around a functional kitchen. It has glass sliding doors out to a side landing to offer access to both the side and rear yard. It also has glass sliding doors to the front which have been locked shut as the deck they lead to was in a state of disrepair and has been removed.
The kitchen offers an abundance of storage, preparation space and a brand new electric upright stove.
The home has been newly re-wired with brand new light fittings, switches, and power points. In addition, it is freshly painted throughout with asplit system, reverse cycle air conditioner.
Two out of the three bedrooms have built in robes that have recently been replaced with new doors, fixtures, and fittings.
The bathroom, although original, is a convenient two-way design to the main bedroom, which also has a 2 light tastic and a separate toilet.
The yard is encompassed by colorbond fencing and features a garden shed for storage.
A single carport is located at the front of the home and has a small storage shed attached as well.
• Partially updated 3-bedroom home set in a cul-de-sac
• Light-filled open plan living area with glass doors out
• Functional kitchen with a brand-new upright stove
• Kitchen with heaps of storage and preparation space
• Kitchen fitted with new cupboard doors and drawers
• Convenient two-way bathroom with separate toilet
• All taps serviced or replaced throughout the home
• Two of the three bedrooms have new built-in robes
• Comfort of split system reverse cycle air conditioner
• Upgraded switchboard and new wiring throughout
• New light switches and power points throughout
• New oyster lights, down lights and two light tastic
• Freshly painted with re-screwed ceilings throughout
• The rear yard is encompassed by colorbond fencing
• Car accommodation provided by a single carport
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 93 sqm
Block size: 432 sqm
Rates: $2,402 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,207 per annum
Expected rental: $580 – $600 per week
Year Built: 1986