Family Living at it's Best!!!
Tucked away in a quiet loop street in Chisholm is where you will find this lovely 3-bedroom ensuite home which will be a fantastic spot to raise a family.
If you enjoy the outdoors, then you will appreciate the fact that it is located across the road from a nature reserve and walking trails.
A huge bonus for the new owners will be the brand new carpet and brand new window furnishings and fresh paint throughout the home as well as the new floating floors to the kitchen and hallway and the new tiles to the ensuite floor.
Space is another great bonus! The very large, combined lounge and dining area is not only flooded with natural light but is also large enough for you to furnish it as you wish.
Added to this is a well configured kitchen with an abundance of storage, preparation space, a dishwasher and breakfast bar.
The split-level floor plan then takes you down to the family room with doors out to the rear deck, a laundry with a door to the rear yard, a main bathroom, a separate toilet and a very large third bedroom.
This is a very functional floor plan which is quite practical for family living, offering you the chance to configure the living areas to suit your family and your lifestyle and allowing family members to be comfortable within their own space.
The bedrooms are quite segregated from each other as well, which adds to that feeling of personal space and lifestyle options.
Ducted gas heating throughout the home and a split system reverse cycle unit in the lounge room will help control the extremes of the Canberra climate.
Not only for car accommodation, but also for ease of lifestyle, the double garage has two front remote controlled roller doors, a side access door conveniently located at the front of the home and a roller door to the rear.
The rear deck has some lovely views, which also flows on to a large, secure, easy care yard with a large garden shed and plenty of space for children and pets to play.
• Fabulous 3 bedroom ensuite family home ready for new owners
• It is not only well located, but beautifully presented and updated
• Flowing floor plan with large, separate and light filled living areas
• Entrance to large lounge and dining rooms at the front of the home
• Plush new carpet, new modern floating floors and new ensuite tiles
• Freshly painted and offering new window furnishings throughout
• Climate control provided by ducted gas and split system RCAC unit
• Spacious, functional kitchen boasts ample prep and storage space
• Large segregated main bedroom with an ensuite and built in robes
• Split level with glass sliding doors from the family room to the deck
• Outdoor entertaining deck boasts views and flows to the rear yard
• Remote double garage offers the convenience of a rear roller door
• Set opposite a nature reserve and close to schools, shops and buses
• This fabulous home offers the promise of an easy family lifestyle
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 135 sqm
Block size: 744 sqm
Rates: $2,424 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,112 per annum
Year Built: 1985