Charming family home in a great location
This refreshed, family home is ideal for property investors, downsizers, growing families or first home buyers.
All bedrooms are generously sized and have built-in wardrobes (excluding one room), for that extra storage space. The main bathroom is a traditional design with as an ensuite to the main bedroom.
Ducted gas heating throughout will keep you warm in the Canberra winters whilst the reverse-cycle split system in the living room will handle the rest. The kitchen is fitted with ample bench and storage space, electric cooking, dishwasher, a double sink and breakfast bar.
A spectacular covered entertaining area is an additional feature to the home, with access from either the front of the home or the family room — this is an entertainer’s delight!
A single garage is secure parking for your vehicles as well as all the off-street parking for your guests you could ask for, provided by the long driveway and extra parking at the side of the home.
The low-maintenance block with easy care gardens has a grassed area for kids to play and pets to roam in the fully fenced backyard.
You’re also within walking distance to schools, shops, public transport and ovals. Just a short drive to Tuggeranong Hyperdome, Westfield Woden or main arterial roads.
• Living and dining area, great open space and can be closed off from the family room
• Family room well sized with outside access to entertaining area
• Double carport attached to shed
• Laundry with outside access and sink
• Ducted gas heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
• Fully fenced backyard, garden shed and easy to maintain garden
• Large front yard, providing ample off-street parking for your guests
• Gate access at left side of the house
Outgoings & Property Information:
Block size: 813 sqm
Rates: $1,044.00 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,486.00 per annum
Year Built: 1982