An immaculate home with so much to offer; come and see it for yourself!
A Prime Purchasing Opportunity for all buyers!
If you are taking the plunge and entering the fabulous world of property for the first time, then put this home at the top of your list!
Impeccably presented, hosting an abundance of natural light and flaunting a homely but modern style, is this fantastic three bedroom home, ideal for all buyers.
With an easy flowing floor plan, generous sized bedrooms, built in robes, an easy-care kitchen with top brand appliances, large bench tops, plenty of storage, quality hard wooden floors, a single lock-up garage with remote access, low maintenance and manicured gardens – this home offers ample space for you all to enjoy, not to mention a beautifully renovated bathroom with quality finishes. Flowing off the lounge area out the back is a covered outdoor entertaining area which is ideal for hosting family and friends and lush grassed area for the kids to enjoy and pets to roam around.
Positioned in the heart of MacGregor, with great street appeal and a sense of community, your future home is located within minutes to Kippax shopping precinct, local shops, Schools, parks, public transport, sporting fields/clubs, the doctor, dentist, gym, day care facilities and more!
There is so much more to appreciate about this incredible home and area; come and see it for yourself!
• Ideal home for all buyers
• Three bedrooms, two include built-in robes
• Open plan living
• Separate laundry
• Manicured and low maintenance gardens
• Quality hard wooden floors throughout
• Kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
• Single garage with internal and remote access
• Reverse-cycle heating and cooling units in living and master bedroom
• Renovated bathroom with quality finishes
• Gas wall furnace
• Sliding door access from living to covered outdoor entertaining area
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 108.71 sqm
Block size: 300 sqm
Rates: $2,111.00 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,558.00 per annum
Year Built: 2009