Townhouse Living with a Country Feel!!
Fantastic opportunity to take advantage of the serenity and easy lifestyle on offer.
Set right at the top of the lovely Lanyon Garden complex, and backing on to the peaceful, quiet reserve which is the Tharwa homestead paddocks sits this spacious, three bedroom ensuite townhouse which is ready and waiting for new owners.
An exceptionally functional floor plan provides a perfect balance of living and bedroom space to make this home a joy to live in.
The spacious, open plan lounge/dining room offers you options to configure it as you wish.
The well equipped, practical kitchen offers an abundance of storage and preparation space together with a dishwasher, insinkerator garbage disposal unit, range hood, under bench oven, gas cook top and a huge breakfast bar which opens to the family room.
All three bedrooms are quite spacious and two out of the three include built in robes. The exceptionally large main bedroom also offers the convenience of an ensuite.
The main bathroom is also quite large and is fitted with a full sized bath tub and a shower.
There is also a separate laundry and a separate toilet and internal access from the oversized, remote controlled double garage which offers additional storage and workshop space.
Adding to the property’s appeal is the rear courtyard. It is accessed through sliding doors from the family room. It is a lovely, peaceful space with a small lazerlite covered pergola, a mix of paving and garden beds with delightful roses and established plants all backing on to the serenity of the reserve where the cows will occasionally come up to say hello as well.
Ease of lifestyle and comfort is enhanced by the convenience of ducted gas heating, ceiling fans and a wall mounted reverse cycle heating and cooling unit.
• Come and add your own touches to this very attractive property
• Large, three bedroom, ensuite, townhouse with a double garage
• Extremely spacious, light filled, lounge, dining and family rooms
• Spacious kitchen with a huge breakfast bar, dishwasher and more
• Heaps of storage and ample room for the family to cook together
• Lovely large bathroom and ensuite to easily cater for family living
• Ducted gas heating. Ceiling fans and reverse cycle heat and cooling
• Oversized, remote controlled double garage with internal access
• Private, paved rear courtyard with pergola and gate to the reserve
• Established, easy care gardens, mature plantings and a garden shed
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 118.8 sqm
Garage size: 37.5 sqm
Rates: $622.50 per qtr
Body Corporate fees: $797.75 per qtr
Water Rates $166.85 per qtr
Year Built: 1993
**Please Note: Body corporate fees include building insurance and water usage.