It's Time To Make It Home
When character and convenience meet, an outstanding first home, quality investment or downsize option is made available.
Open plan lounge and dining room with reverse cycle split system and outside access to the covered entertaining area making it easy to entertain.
Ensuring effective kitchen storage is the added overhead cabinets, gas stove, twin electric oven and breakfast bar capitalising on every available square inch – this kitchen is a space to create, inspire and indulge the family.
All bedrooms are generously sized, include built-in robes, automatic roller shutters, electric wall heaters and ceiling fans and are easily accessible to the bathroom.
The home and yard are surrounded by Colorbond fencing ensuring the security of both the children and furry loves alike. Easy access to the tool shed, chicken coop and veggie/garden is provided by the side gate.
A single carport in front of a single garage which could be converted to a fourth bedroom or a rumpus room if required.
You’re also within close distance to schools, shops, public transport and ovals. Just a short drive to Tuggeranong Hyperdome, Westfield Woden or main arterial roads.
• Kitchen provides dishwasher, gas stove, twin electric oven, Rinnai hot water, breakfast bar and added over head cabinetry
• Sun filled main bathroom with instant hot water and separate toilet
• Hallway with linen cupboard
• Laundry with sink and outside access
• Landscaped front and back gardens
• Front pergola covers the front of the home and part of the side providing the perfect shaded area to sit back and relax
• Fresh paint throughout the house
• New carpet in all bedrooms
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 92.94 sqm
Block size: 393 sqm
Rates: $2,240 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,744 per annum
Year Built: 1993