Acceptable Offer Made Open Home Cancelled
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property proudly presents 19 Hadleigh Circuit Isabella Plains to the market.
Looking very appealing from the street and set in a fantastic, elevated position. In a great location, you will find this lovely family home!!
The living areas are well configured for both formal/informal living and entertaining.
Complete with a great sized lounge room at the front of the home, a rather large dining room with access from both the kitchen, lounge room and a family meals area which are attached to the kitchen, you will be able to configure these areas to suit your lifestyle
Dining rooms are often used for many things other than dining and this one certainly lends itself to other uses if you have a need.
The well-equipped, functional kitchen offers an abundance of storage and preparation space including a breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, the convenience of a dishwasher and a window over the sink to showcase those amazing views.
The bedroom wing of the home offers three very spacious bedrooms – two with robes. There is also a stunning, brand-new bathroom, with all new fixtures and fittings, including under floor heating, which is complemented by a matching, separate toilet.
The master bedroom has the convenience of an ensuite. It has not been updated, but everything has been purchased to do the upgrade – including black and white porcelain terrazzo look tiles @$105 per sqm – there has just been a lack of tradespeople available to do the work for the required timeframe. Everything is there, ready for lucky new buyers to complete the project.
To combat the extremes of the Canberra climate, heating and cooling is provided by ducted heating/ducted cooling which is serviced annually.
Flowing on from the family meals area is a huge, covered rear deck. This is the place where you will love to relax and to entertain in style while soaking up the views. With easy access out to the rear yard, you will be able to keep an eye on the children at play in the spacious, easy care rear yard.
Car accommodation is catered for by an attached, oversized single carport with a remote control and heaps of storage or workshop room, a single metal garage behind and a fabulous double carport installed by Vogue Pergolas.
LED downlights have been installed in the front and back eves, all gutters and downpipes have been replaced, the irrigation system has been updated to a wireless panel and to add to the creature comforts, there are sensor lights at the front door, carport, and back porch.
Set in a quiet location, close to all amenities and with easy access out to all major shopping precincts, this will be a lovely home for one very lucky family.
– Looking lovely from the street, this could easily be your new home
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms family home in a very convenient location
– Spacious, separate living areas to be configured any way you wish
– Well configured, functional kitchen fitted out with all the mod cons
– Ducted heating and cooling to ensure your comfort all year round
– Stunning new bathroom plus a matching updated separate toilet
– Convenience of an ensuite with new fixtures and fittings provided
– Enjoy entertaining in style on the huge, brand new, covered deck
– Or just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet with panoramic views
– Easy care 782sqm block is the perfect space for children and pets
– The Vogue, double carport offers both convenience and style
– The attached, remote, carport and metal garage offer heaps of space
– Close to all amenities and with very easy access out of the suburb
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 119 sqm
Block size: 782 sqm
Rates: $2915 per annum
Expected rent: $640 – $680 per week
Year Built: 1987