A fantastic opportunity to downsize or purchase your first home has arisen in the highly sought-after suburb of Gordon.
Situated on a family friendly street and in a quiet complex, the home is the perfect place to entertain or relax after a long week with its light filled, cosy, open plan living areas.
The kitchen, overlooking the meals area, provides an electric cooktop and oven with plenty of cupboard and drawer space you to cook up a feast and chat to guests at the same time.
The property offers three generously sized bedrooms, and two have built-in robes. The two-way bathroom provides a shower, bath, and a separate vanity space and toilet.
Outside you will find a spacious backyard and a courtyard out the front that is the perfect place to have a morning coffee or have a barbeque with friends.
• Fully functional kitchen with electric cooktop oven
• Three generously sized bedrooms, two have built-in robes
• Two-way bathroom with shower, bath, separate vanity and toilet
• Freshly laid carpet
• Large front courtyard with Colourbond fencing
• Single garage with internal access
• Low maintenance yard and gardens
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 106.7 sqm
Garage size: 21 sqm
Year Built: 1994