Start this year with a quality home with stunning views.
Have the lifestyle you and your family deserve, in this enviable home in sought after Lawson.
No need for architects, interior designers or renovations here – all the hard work has been done and the results will be appreciated with a quality townhouse on offering with superb views in a standout location.
Gorgeous inside and outside, the interior opens up a world of space and style in a layout that’s likely to suit singles, young couples and growing families alike.
Showcasing an open plan lounge, kitchen, living and dining area. The stylish kitchen features stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher. The garage is currently converted to a man cave for extra entertaining. If you were to use it for a garage again you will be one of the few owners in Canberra with an air conditioning unit in your garage which has to have some bragging rights to.
The upper level sleeping quarters feature three bedrooms, including a master with a walk-in robe and very generous modern ensuite. This level also has a micro-office space if needed for all those moment for work or homework.
If you are looking for a timeless property that will bring you plenty of enjoyment in the years to come, then this is a home not to be missed!
– Stunning large kitchen with generous walk in pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven and Bosch dishwasher
– Three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) including the master with a walk-in robe
-Two good sized bathrooms/ensuite with shower, main with bath and shower
– Separate W/C downstairs
– Separate living areas
– Security and crime safe screen doors that provide privacy
– Modern interiors with generous open plan lifestyle
– LED downlights
– Excellent entertaining spaces inside and out
– Electric heating and cooling systems
– NBN connected
– Fully fenced child and pet friendly front courtyard
– Garaging for two vehicles with the one car garage now configured for man cave use with a/c and separate crime safe side door access
– Front street access and parking, and rear access for garaging
In a location that is fresh and yet so very close to the established Belconnen hubs of offices, retail, University of Canberra and the nearby medical precincts of Bruce and Belconnen.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 106.4 sqm
Garage size(plus carport): 17.9 sqm
Rates: $2,144.22 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $1,702.8 per annum
Year Built: 2016