Perfect Two-Bedroom Apartment for Professionals
Located in the vibrant suburb of Braddon is this private, low maintenance two-bedroom apartment that is perfect for all busy professionals or someone who works and plays in the heart of the Canberra.
This quality apartment features an open floor plan with very spacious living and dining room that provides an abundance of natural sunlight and a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen offers a dishwasher, electric cooking and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and are generously sized. The bathroom is very spacious and has a shower and bath combination and a vanity for added storage.
A close walk or short drive to Canberra Centre, ANU, or Civic Centre, and tram stop you will feel truly blessed living in this apartment.
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection.
• Freshly painted
• New carpets through out
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Work and Play in the City
• Secure front door and intercom
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Electric oven and cooktop
• Internal secure garage parking with storage shed
• Close walk or short drive to ANU, dining, entertainment, shopping, public transport, and the CBD
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 75sqm
Rates: $440 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $790 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $540 per quarter
Expected rent: $560 per week
Year Built: 2002