Welcome to 1B/54 Forbes Street Turner!
A ground floor apartment with so much to offer – You will immediately experience the convenience, open plan living, newly renovated kitchen with soft closing cupboards, freshly painted walls, brand new floating floors and carpets throughout. Enjoy the gardens throughout the complex with two private courtyards.
You can take a short stroll to O’Connor shops, restaurants, bars, Canberra Shopping centre and the ANU. The tram station and other range of public transportation is only walking distance away.
The apartment offers a great opportunity for investors, downsizers, retirees and first homes buyers. Attend the next open inspection as this property will not last long on the market.
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Two private courtyards
– Air conditioning unit
– Freshly painted throughout
– Brand new carpets in all bedrooms
– New floating floors in the dining/lounge area
– One car space with attached lock up storage
– Recently renovated kitchen with soft closing cupboards
– 78sqm open plan living
– Close to Civic, a range of public transport, shops, restaurants, bars and ANU
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 78 sqm
Rates: $2,309.14 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $1,075.25 per quarter