This spacious home with huge potential is perfectly suited for first home buyers, investors or someone looking to renovate.
The home offers a comfortable lifestyle with separate living and dining rooms and a lovely private entertainment area.
There are three light-filled, generously sized bedrooms with one containing a built-in robe, and a bathroom that is great in size providing a spacious shower and bath.
The kitchen is fully functional with an electric cooktop and oven and plenty of cupboard and drawer space.
There is a large, grassed backyard that connects to the front entertainment area, with Colourbond fencing and a large, grassed area, perfect for kids or dogs to run round in, plus a garden shed for added storage.
It is in a prime location, close to local schools, public transport and is walking distance to the local shops and café.
We are excited to offer a lucky buyer the opportunity to create their dream home.
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling and electric wall heater
• Separate living and dining room
• Three generously sized bedrooms with one containing a built in robe
• Great sized bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Fully functional kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
• Sunny, private entertainment space
• Overszied backyard grassed area with garden shed for added storage
• Backyard is full secure with Colourbond fencing
• Double carport with access to backyard
• Conveniently located within close proximity of local schools, shops and public transport
• Plenty of off street parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 107.14 sqm
Block size: 748 sqm
Rates: $2,178 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,753 per annum