Stunning Three Bedroom Plus Study Home in Monash!
Located in the popular suburb of Monash, in a family friendly street, is this immaculate three-bedroom plus study home.
With nothing more to do than unpack, this completely renovated home in a highly sought-after location will have you ready to move straight in.
Upon entering the home, you’re greeted by a spacious and light filled family room offering a peaceful place to relax and unwind. Just off the family room is a study space that has the opportunity to be used as a fourth bedroom.
This home offers a newly renovated, fully functional kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher, ducted rangehood and an abundance of bench and cupboard space. Stemming from the kitchen is a large meals and dining area that is perfectly suited for all your family events.
Also, on offer, is three generously sized bedrooms – two have built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom is spacious and provides a large ensuite with a shower, bath, heated towel rack and a vanity for extra storage. There is direct access to the private front courtyard for added privacy.
The backyard is private and secure with Colourbond fencing and an outdoor entertainment area that is great for entertaining friends and family. There is an oversized grassed area with freshly landscaped gardens and a garden shed for extra storage.
Centrally located in the highly sought-after suburb of Monash, this home is within close proximity to public transport, schools, main arterial roads and is just a short drive from the Tuggeranong Hyperdome.
You absolutely must see this property! Call Col today on 0417 263 678
· Brand new carpets and floor boards
· Freshly Painted and recently installed LED down lights.
· Ducted gas heating and cooling
· Large light filled family room
· Study with the option of a fourth bedroom
· Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and electric cooking
· Spacious dining room
· Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
· Large ensuite with shower, bath, vanity and heated towel racks
· Two additional generously sized bedrooms, one has a built in robe
· Private front courtyard with direct access to the master bedroom
· Oversized backyard with Colourbond fencing and a garden shed
· Outside entertainment area
· Freshly landscaped gardens
· Double carport
· Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 128.30sqm
Block size: 877sqm
Garage size: 33sqm
Rates: $2,534 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,523 per annum
Year Built: 1981