Great Opportunity in an Amazing Location!!
Set on a large corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac in the very popular suburb of Gowrie, you will find a great opportunity to secure a spacious home for your family or you are at liberty to re-develop/ build on a second dwelling as it is zoned as RZ2.
Offering quick, easy access out of the suburb and within close proximity to all amenities. Within walking distance to the local shops, this is just a lovely spot to live and a very convenient location to raise a family.
If you are looking for a home where everyone gets to have their own space, then this may well be the property that you are looking for.
The three bedrooms are spacious and two have built in robes. The bathroom has been updated and offers a separate toilet.
With spacious, separate formal and informal living areas wrapped around a large, functional kitchen, you will be able to configure these areas to suit your needs.
The kitchen boasts a gas cooktop and electric oven plus an abundance of preparation and storage space including a breakfast bar, overhead cupboards, and a large pantry. There is plenty of room for the family to join in the meal prep here.
Creature comforts are provided by ducted gas heating in the floor and ducted evaporative cooling in the ceiling together with the ambience created by the Coonawarra wood burning heater in the family room.
The family room also has the added convenience of glass sliding doors which lead out to the rear porch and on to the large, easy care rear yard.
The well landscaped rear yard offers a lovely, free standing entertaining area, astro turf, mature plantings, water tank, pump and plenty of space for family gatherings and children and pets to play.
The yard is completely secure with colorbond fencing and has the bonus of a large sliding gate to allow vehicle and trailer access into the yard when required.
Car accommodation is provided by a remote-controlled single garage and an abundance of off street parking. There is also plenty of rear yard space to add additional garaging if required.
• Spacious 3-bedroom family home conveniently set in a quiet cul-de-sac
• RZ2 zoning allows for redevelopment or to add an additional dwelling
• The bathroom is updated and has the convenience of a separate toilet
• Living options are formal sunken lounge, large dining and family rooms
• The huge kitchen has an abundance of preparation and storage space
• Well equipped with gas cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar and pantry
• Ducted heating and cooling offers you climate control at your fingertips
• As does the warmth, charm and ambience of the wood burning heater
• Convenience of a remote-controlled garage and plenty of extra parking
• Secure rear yard with colorbond fencing and an easy sliding double gate
• Landscaped and easy care with water tank, astro turf and pergola area
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 128 sqm
Block size: 907 sqm
Garage size: 28 sqm
Rates: $2580 per annum
Year Built: 1980