A Unique Altitude opportunity
Unique is the best description for this spacious two-bedroom level four apartment, in the ‘Altitude’ tower.
With great quality modern finishes throughout, the apartment will truly attract those seeking something different as the standout feature of this apartment is its size of 73sqm approximately, with external balcony dimensions of 58sqm approximately, totalling 131 sqm approximately.
Apartment 17 could be the answer you’re looking for with space to enjoy year-round if you like to garden or need an apartment that will reward you differently 2021. And with Canberra’s rental market in full swing these last 12 months maybe this also will suit those investors needing something unique.
Located in the heart of Belconnen, the ‘Altitude’ development is truly in the heart of Belconnen with Westfield Belconnen, the local markets, eateries & facilities on Emu Bank are all within easy walking distance.
Please note: this apartment is being sold vacant… which is a bonus if you’re a live-in buyer seeking the right apartment come 2021.
• 73m2 open plan living with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and high ceilings
• Modern kitchen with white stone benchtops & Bosch appliances
• Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Three access sliding doors to balcony of 58sqm approx., from living & bedrooms
• Views across Belconnen towards Westfield’s and the end of the lake area
• European laundry with dryer
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Basement parking with additional storage space & lift access
• Heated outdoor pool and break out spaces that are meticulously maintained garden wise
• Fully equipped gymnasium and sundeck
• Outdoor BBQ area & recreational areas
• An easy walk to the lake itself or the surrounding areas of Belconnen’s CBD precinct
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 131sqm approx.
Rates: $326 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $$3,786.76 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $381.01 per quarter
Expected rent: $480 per week
Year Built: 2013