Perched in an elevated position, this large four-bedroom ensuite family home with scenic views of the valley is sure to impress.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into a neat entry way with internal access to the double lock up garage that leads you into a large living and dining area dressed with carpeted flooring.
The top level has a stunning kitchen and generously sized bedroom, the kitchen features a large granite bench top, dishwasher, five burner gas cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar, and an abundance of cupboard and bench space.
Impressed so far? Wait until you see the rest of the home!
The bottom level of the home you will find three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes. The large master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. The ensuite boasts a large shower and vanity with plenty of drawer and cupboard space.
The main bathroom is oversized with a shower, bath, and large vanity with plenty of storage space. The laundry is also oversized and has heaps of bench space for extra storage.
The backyard is a fantastic space to entertain your friends and family and for those larger gatherings with multiple decks and easy-care gardens. The backyard also includes a huge amount of storage underneath the house in addition to the ample amount of storage inside.
If you are looking for a home that warmly welcomes you each and every day, this property certainly won’t disappoint.
• Split level living
• Ducted heating
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Recently stained decks
• Segregated master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Three other spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Multiple entertainment decks
• Five gas burner cooktop and electric oven
• Oversized bathroom and laundry
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Plenty of storage inside and under house storage
• Easy to maintain yard and gardens
• Moments from local Lanyon shopping precinct
• Minutes’ drive from the Tuggeranong Town Centre & Lake Tuggeranong
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 209.6sqm
Block size: 862sqm
Garage size: 40.2sqm
Rates: $2,511 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,476 per annum
Expected rent: $650 per week
Year Built: 1993