Gorgeous Three Bedroom Family Home
Located in the quiet suburb of Banks, is this gorgeous family home just waiting to be snatched up by its new owners!
Showcasing an abundance of natural light, the open plan dining and living area is a fantastic place for entertaining or spending time with the family. A separate room sits to the side of the living area and is ideal as a study, fourth bedroom, or children’s playroom.
The welcoming and spacious kitchen features a five gas burner cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, and has an abundance of cupboard and bench space.
All three bedrooms are very spacious and have built-in wardrobes. Off the master bedroom, you will find a generously sized ensuite with a shower and large vanity.
The main bathroom is large in size and features a spa bath, large vanity and separate toilet. The laundry is also a generous size and provides plenty of bench, cupboard space, and a sink.
Outside boasts a covered outdoor area, perfect for entertaining. You will also find side gate access on both sides of the property, Colourbond fencing, a garden shed, and low maintenance grass and garden areas.
• Reverse cycle wall unit and ducted gas heating
• Open living and dining plan
• A spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms that are generously sized with built-in wardrobes
• A spare room that is ideal as a study, fourth bedroom or children’s play room
• Fully equipped kitchen with five gas burner cook top, electric oven and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
• Large laundry with a sink and plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Main bathroom features a spa bath, shower, large vanity, and separate toilet
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Undercover pergola area to entertain your friends and family
• Low maintenance yard and gardens
• Colourbond fencing
• Side gate access on either side of the property and a garden shed for additional storage
• Double automatic garage with internal access
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with only one neighbour
• Plenty of off-street parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 165.35 sqm
Block size: 754 sqm
Garage size: 40.74 sqm
Rates: $2,506 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,465 per annum
Year Built: 1993