Well-Located Family Friendly Townhouse
Situated in the beautiful and highly sought-after Harrison, is this lovely, family friendly townhouse.
Welcoming you with modern features and a neutral colour palette, this three-bedroom, two-bath plus powder room townhouse, is perfect for investors, downsizers, or young families.
Located on the lower level you’ll find the living area, kitchen, powder room and laundry, plus access to the garage and outdoor entertaining area.
The bedrooms, main bathroom, and second living area are all on the upper level. All bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, the master featuring an ensuite and private balcony.
Just minutes away from the Gungahlin shopping precinct, local schools, and a short tram ride to the City Centre, this townhouse is in the most superb location.
• Spacious three bedroom, two and a half bathroom, family sized townhouse
• Two segregated living areas, one on each level
• Open plan kitchen, family, meals area
• Kitchen including 900mm under bench oven, five burner gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, plumbed fridge space and breakfast bar
• Powder room conveniently located near lower living area
• Three bedrooms located on the upper level plus separate living
• Master suite with large built-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Secondary bedrooms with built-in storage, carpet and blinds
• Main bathroom with bathtub, large shower and separate toilet
• European style laundry
• Plenty of custom storage plus attic
• Double glazed windows and day/night blinds throughout
• Skylights for lovely natural light
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Sliding door access to fully enclosed courtyard with natural gas and artificial turf
• Double garage with polyurethane floor, internal access and remote panel door
• Fully integrated Smart system
• Foxtel ready, living and master bedroom
• Extra wide internal stairwell
• Full use of facilities including inground swimming pool, BBQ area and community garden
• Additional visitor parking
• Surrounded by nature and conveniently located within walking distance to light rail and bus stops, local schools and just minutes to Gungahlin Town Centre
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 119.7sqm
Garage size: 36sqm
Rates: $443.64 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $400.00 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $552.88 per quarter
Expected rent: $550 per week
Year Built: 2015