Space for Everything - Even the Boat!!
Looking just lovely from the street, this beautifully presented and well-maintained light-filled, four-bedroom ensuite family home is ready for some very lucky new owners to enjoy.
Boasting 150sqm living and an additional 37.6sqm of garage which incorporates not only four bedrooms and two bathrooms, but a separate formal lounge room, formal dining room, and a very large family room which is open to the spacious, functional kitchen.
The huge main bedroom has the convenience of a walk-in robe and ensuite and enough space to add whatever additional furnishings that you may desire.
The gourmet kitchen includes gas cooktop and electric oven, rangehood, double drawer dishwasher, an abundance of preparation and storage space including a pantry and a breakfast bar and the always sort after window over the sink.
The floor plan offers a perfect balance of space between all four bedrooms and the living areas making this a very welcoming home to raise a family in or the perfect space for downsizers to be able to enjoy their grandchildren in a secure, level, easy care home which requires minimal maintenance.
Creature comforts include internal access from the remote-controlled garage, Rinnai infinity endless hot water supply, ducted heating and cooling throughout, ducted vacuuming and an intercom doorbell.
Leading out from the family room is the private, covered outdoor entertaining area which flows seamlessly on to a level, easy care wrap around yard with lush lawns and hedged perimeters where there is plenty of space for a trampoline, swing set, and a game of cricket and certainly room for a veggie patch.
The utility area is behind a lockable gate and houses a large garden shed and access to the rear door of the garage and the Rinnai infinity hot water service.
On the other side of the home, there is a Colourbond gate to allow easy access to the rear of the home and the rear yard. From a maintenance point of view, the house has been freshly painted two years ago and the roof has recently been refurbished as well.
This is such a convenient place to live as it is located just a few minutes’ walk from all amenities, including the Banks shops, parks, and bus stops and offers quick and easy access out of the suburb.
• Beautifully presented and extremely well-maintained family home
• Offering four spacious bedrooms, ensuite, and walk-in robe to main
• Comfort includes light-filled, separate lounge, and dining rooms
• Gourmet kitchen with an abundance of preparation and storage
• Modern, stainless appliances including a double drawer dishwasher
• Spacious family room opening to the kitchen for family interaction
• Covered alfresco which flows seamlessly to the easy-care rear yard
• Comfort and convenience of ducted reverse cycle heat and cooling
• Further convenience of a Rinnai infinity, endless hot water supply
• Attached, double garage, remote controls, internal and rear access
• Parking space at the front of the home for a large boat or caravan
• Colourbond gate with easy access to the rear of the home and yard
• Great location where you can walk to the park and the local shops
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 150sqm
Block size: 472sqm
Garage size: 37.6sqm
Rates: $2,552 per annum
Expected rent: $640 per week
Year Built: 2005