Lovely North Facing Apartment
Enjoy this north facing single bedroom apartment that has so much to offer, with brand new carpets, curtains, and fresh paint throughout, you can move and settle in straight away.
Upon entry you are welcomed by the lovely light-filled living area that leads onto the wrap around courtyard with lovely surrounding trees perfect for entertaining friends and family.
You will truly love the well-equipped kitchen that boasts a drawer dishwasher, electric cook top, ample storage, and island bench.
The bedroom is decently sized and feature’s a double built-in robe.
The surrounding gardens provides tranquil community atmosphere while being perfectly situated to the city centre and walking distance to GIO stadium, University of Canberra, CIT, Westfield shopping centre, and transport, the new owners of this apartment will be absolutely blessed.
– Separate laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
– One bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
– Kitchen offers Fisher & Paykel appliances
– Air conditioning unit located in lounge area
– Ceiling fans in the lounge area and bedroom
– Brand new carpet and curtains
– Freshly painted throughout
– Private 41m2 wrap around courtyard with lovely surrounding trees
– One secure car space underground with storage area
– Enjoy the outdoor areas the complex has to offer
– Walking distance to GIO stadium, University of Canberra, CIT, Westfield shopping centre, and transport
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 57sqm
Courtyard size: 41sqm
Body Corporate: $1,214.40 per six months
Land Tax (if rented): $250 per quarter
Expected rent: $380 per week
Rates: $1,052.68 per annum