Private, Comfortable and Convenient, Single Level Townhouse
Ideally located in the quiet streets of Gungahlin is this north facing, single level townhouse with a separate title, perfect for those buyers looking to downsize, invest or purchase their first home.
Offering easy-care grounds and the perfect location for a stress-free lifestyle, this sun-soaked three-bedroom plus ensuite family home is just a short walk to local bus stops, light rail stations, schools, restaurants and the ever growing Gungahlin Town Centre.
This lovely home has recently had a fresh coat of paint and new carpets fitted throughout. It features two spacious segregated living areas, plus private courtyards at the front and back of the home. The kitchen offers plenty of storage, an electric wall oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
The fully enclosed backyard is ideal for entertaining and is big enough for a small pet or children to enjoy.
• Single level townhouse with separate title
• Conveniently located in the quiet streets of Gungahlin
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, master with large ensuite
• Two living areas including open plan family, meals, kitchen and separate lounge, dining rooms
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, large pantry and stone benches
• Separate laundry with large sliding door to rear yard
• Ducted gas heating and continuous gas hot water
• Attached double garage with internal access and remote panel door
• Low maintenance, enclosed courtyards with garden beds
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 148.34sqm
Block size: 292sqm
Garage size: 38.43sqm
Rates: $2,428 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,119 per annum
Expected rent: $550-$570 per week
Year Built: 2004