Lovely Home Surrounded by Lush Gardens!!
Perfectly located in a family, friendly cul-de-sac close to amenities and looking pretty as a picture from the street, this lovely family home will not disappoint when you make your way inside.
Take your time to admire the established, landscaped front garden as you head to the covered deck which is an attractive and practical addition to the home and leads on to the front door and private entry.
The formal lounge and dining rooms are both spacious and flooded with natural light and flow seamlessly through to the family/meals area. This area accommodates both a couch and a table and TV unit with ease and offers sliding door access out to the rear deck.
The functional kitchen is well equipped and offers a gas oven, electric grill, and cooktop, rangehood, large corner pantry, dishwasher, and breakfast bar. The window over the sink offers you the opportunity of keeping an eye on the children in the rear yard or under the covered pergola.
All the bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes while the large main bedroom also has the benefit of an ensuite. The second bedroom is larger than most main bedrooms and will allow you to easily fit this out with a Queen bed plus a study space if required.
The ensuite has been tastefully updated and tiled to the ceiling while the main bathroom offers a full-sized bathtub. The laundry has also been updated and has the convenience of a rear door.
The kitchen and family room look fantastic with recently laid floating floors while the formal living areas and bedrooms boast quality carpets. Creature comforts include ducted gas heating, split system reverse cycle heating and cooling and modern ceiling fans.
The covered rear pergola is the perfect private space to entertain or relax and enjoy the serenity of the gorgeous rear gardens surrounding you.
Car accommodation is well catered for by the double carport with remote door and the tandem garage equipped with light and power. For convenience and lifestyle options, there is also a sizeable garden shed and chicken coop tucked away behind the garage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase not only a well-loved family home, but an amazing garden and a great lifestyle as well.
– Located close to all amenities in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
– Looking amazing from the street with lush, established gardens
– Practical floor plan offering three spacious bedrooms with robes
– Separate formal and informal living areas filled with natural light
– Main bathroom and separate toilet, updated ensuite and laundry
– New floating laminate flooring through the informal living areas
– Ducted gas heating plus split system reverse cycle heat and cool
– Covered front deck and full length covered, private rear pergola
– Double carport with convenience of remote-controlled roller door
– Tandem metal garage with power, garden shed and chicken coop
– Beautifully maintained gardens and grounds with mature plantings
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 120sqm
Block size: 747sqm
Rates: $2,282 per annum
Expected rent: $550-$580 per week
Year Built: 1991