Retirement Resort Living
**One on one inspection are now allowed in the ACT, if you would like to inspect the property, please contact Daryl Gough to book an inspection**
Embrace an exciting new lifestyle!
On offer here are 7 luxurious & well-appointed two bedroom plus study units located in a prime position in the prestigious suburb of Farrer.
The residences are private, secure and effortlessly low maintenance with each light-filled home featuring a chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel Smeg appliances, a dishwasher and ample cupboard space. Your comfort is secured with an open plan, spacious living area that is wheelchair accessible, including the very open bathroom. There is also direct lift access from the basement to your unit for your convenience.
Always be entertained by visiting the common room that is equipped with a library, a large kitchen, a large screen television for movie nights as well as the sewing/hobby room, the workman’s shed for those that enjoy woodwork and a large outdoor entertaining area perfect for visitors to spend time with you.
With local shops, clubs, medical facilities (including Canberra Hospital), cafes, walking paths and public transport all at your doorstep, you will never be short of exciting options to fill your day.
There are two different, appealing finance options which can be discussed upon inspection.
• Secure basement car space with direct lift access to your apartment
• Balconies for outdoor living
• Wheelchair accessible
• Double glazing and double blinds throughout
• High EER ensuring year round comfort and low energy bills
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
• Luxury appliances in the kitchens and bathrooms
• 90 to 110sqm’s with a range of floorplans available
• Library/Common room with fully equipped kitchen
• Common outdoor entertaining area
• Sewing/hobby room for daily entertainment
• Workman’s shed for those who enjoy woodwork
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.