Exclusive living in the heart of the City!
Located in the heart of Braddon is the new ‘Midnight’ complex, offering this superb one-bedroom apartment that is perfectly suited for busy professionals or someone who works and plays in the heart of Canberra.
This apartment offers an open floor plan with a fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking, and ample storage and bench space. A large modern main bathroom, and European style laundry. Flowing from the kitchen is the generously sized sun-soaked dining and living area. The property offers a private balcony with views of Black Mountain, great for entertaining guests with access from the living room and oversized bedroom. The bedroom contains mirrored built-in robes and a study nook that is the perfect set up to work from home or study.
The Midnight complex has a lot to offer with state-of-the-art facilities including, a pool, sauna, bar, café, gym, and a light rail station on your doorstep. Location is key; within walking distance to the heart of Braddon and the City Centre where there is an expansive range of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, public transport, and parks.
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection.
– Built-in speakers and amplifier for surround sound in living room
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, study nook, and access to the balcony
– Good size balcony
– Open plan living and dining
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
– European style laundry
– Complex facilities are pool, sauna, bar, café, and gym
– Tram stop located right outside
– Views of Black Mountain
– Walking distance to the city centre and nightlife
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 55 sqm
Balcony size: 8sqm
Rates: $398 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $625 per quarter
Expected rent: $480 per week