This spacious and attractive home is perfectly suited for first home buyers, investors or someone looking to renovate.
The home offers a comfortable lifestyle with a lot of potential, with sun-soaked living and dining rooms and lovely front courtyard. It is in a quiet and private position, close to local schools, public transport and to Belconnen town centre. Walking distance to the local shops and cafe. There are two light-filled, generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a bathroom that is great in size providing a spacious shower and bath, with a separate laundry. The kitchen is fully functional with an electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and drawer space. There is a large, enclosed backyard for peaceful and secure outdoor living, with Colourbond fencing and a large, grassed area, perfect for kids or dogs to run around in, and a garden shed for added storage.
We are excited to offer a lucky buyer the opportunity to enter the property market, downsize or invest.
• Free standing separate title courtyard home
• Polished timber floors through to kitchen and living area
• Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Functional kitchen with dishwasher
• Bright airy Living and dining area
• Lovely front courtyard
• Separate bathroom and laundry
• Reverse cycle split system for cooling
• Good size back yard ideal for children & pets
• Colourbond fencing
• Single carport
• Quiet location and close to all the public amenities
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 74.68 sqm
Block size: 397 sqm
Rates: $2,399 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,751 per annum
Year Built: 1979