Neat & Tidy Two Bedroom Home
What an opportunity! What we have here is a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors!
This neat and tidy two bedroom home has been recently renovated and could be just what you’re looking for.
The home boasts a lovely open plan living area, a fully renovated kitchen, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, two generously sized bedrooms and an updated laundry and bathroom. The front and back courtyards are perfectly positioned for entertainment and comfort all year round and easy to maintain gardens.
Situated a stone’s throw away from the Erindale shopping area, you have everything you need at your footsteps!
• Renovated throughout with modern appliances and finishes
• Fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
• Plenty of cupboard and bench space with soft close drawers
• Large open floor plan with plenty of natural light
• Day and night blinds on all windows
• Two generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and one with a built-in robe
• Large modern bathroom with a double sink and plenty of vanity space
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for comfort all year round
• Single automatic garage with storage room for extra storage
• Easy-care low maintenance front & rear courtyards
• In ground sprinkler system in the garden
• French provincial inspired décor
• Security lighting outside
• No body corporate/separate title
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 87.2sqm
Block size: 237sqm
Rates: $1,905 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,373 per annum
Expected rent: $480 per week
Year Built: 1985