Ground Floor Apartment Oasis…. Hens teeth rare
The Como Apartments.
A very well planned one-bedroom single level; ground floor apartment is being offered for sale in this boutique apartment complex. The secluded position, easterly aspect and tranquil garden and patio will seriously grab your attention and may just never let it go this Christmas period!
This light filled apartment is very private and in a secure complex with underground parking and additional storage.
The main bedroom has excellent easterly aspect with direct access to the sunny patio and yard area, making this property a real oasis in the sought-after area of Dickson.
Truly an outstanding suburb to look forward to coming home to each and every day for those fortunate enough to live here. This lovely quiet residence will suit first homeowners, investors, or retirees looking to downsize in a peaceful and tranquil environment.
With a private established garden, separate generous living space and segregated bedroom area, this unique apartment enjoys the benefits of an individual boutique dwelling in a private small complex.
Our owners are clear and ready to say goodbye to this wonderful property.
– Ground floor, external patio, and yard space of 33sqm approx
– One-bedroom single level apartment
– Stainless steel oven and dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Generous natural lighting
– Open plan kitchen to family area that opens to the backyard and gardens
– Generous security garage with internal access
– Excellent location, and access to retail and commercial districts in Dickson, Braddon and Ainslie
– Short walk to Macarthur Avenue tram station and upcoming BYKKO electric bike sharing service
– Adjacent to exciting new mixed-use development and Soho Gardens hospitality precinct
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 57sqm
Garage size: 13sqm
Body Corporate fees: $2,954.68 per annum
Expected rent: $440 per week
Year Built: 2013