Spacious Three Bedroom Home - Separate Title!
This spacious and attractive home is perfectly suited for first home buyers, investors, or someone looking to renovate.
The home offers a comfortable lifestyle with a lot of potential, with sun-soaked living and dining rooms and lovely front courtyard.
The kitchen is fully functional with an electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and drawer space
There are three light-filled, generously sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes. The master suite has an oversized ensuite and a private balcony.
The main bathroom is great in size and provides a spacious shower and bath. The laundry is located downstairs and has ample cupboard space and a sink as well as a powder room.
There is a large, entertainment deck that is perfect to entertain your friends and family, Colourbond fencing and a garden shed for added storage.
It is in a quiet and private position, close to local schools, public transport and to Belconnen town centre.
We are excited to offer a lucky buyer the opportunity to create their dream home.
• Gas wall and wood fire heating
• Fully functional kitchen with an electric cooktop and oven
• Sun soaked living and dining rooms
• Private front courtyard
• Three generously sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Master suite with a private balcony and oversized ensuite
• Main bathroom with spacious shower and bath
• Huge amount of under stair storage
• Large entertainment deck
• Enclosed backyard with Colourbond fencing
• Within close proximity of local schools, public transport and Belconnen town centre
• Single garage with internal access
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 98.3sqm
Block size: 241sqm
Rates: $1,716 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,109 per annum
Expected rent: $520-550 per week
Year Built: 1996