Perfect Family Home!
Welcome to 52 Outtrim Avenue, Calwell!
Set on a huge 1070sqm block, is this stunning four-bedroom family home, just waiting to be snatched up by its new owners.
Upon entering the home, you are immediately welcomed into a spacious timber floored lounge and dining area. Flowing from the lounge room walking up a set of Jarrah stairs is a large family room with solid Jarrah flooring, that is saturated with natural sunlight and a private balcony where you can enjoy the sunset with some beautiful views.
The central hub of the home is the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen provides the cook of the house everything they need: gas cook top, wall mounted electric oven, a dishwasher, an extra bar fridge, an island bench top, a huge pantry and abundance cupboard and drawer space.
The master suite is very generous in size with a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are great in size, all have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans in two of them.
The main bathroom provides an oversized shower with plenty of cupboard storage. The laundry also offers an abundance of extra storage to store anything you need.
Impressed so far? Wait until you see the backyard!
This backyard has it all. A large undercover entertainment area with a spa – perfect for every occasion, a garden shed, two raised garden beds, a water recycling system and a huge amount of under house storage. You will also find a granny flat with an ensuite and walk in storage that could easily be used as a home office along with a double automatic garage with a workshop area and a rumpus room with an ensuite.
This home is conveniently located within walking distance to local schools, shops, public transport, playing fields, parks, close to main arterial roads and only a short drive to Tuggeranong’s ever-growing South.Point.
If you are looking for a large family home that is waiting for you to make it your own, then you cannot go past 52 Outtrim Avenue.
Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 1.5 Stars
• Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating and ceiling fan provide year-round comfort
• A large sun filled living room with beautiful views and access to a balcony
• A fully equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop and electric oven and extra bar fridge
• Freshly painted and has real timber floorboards throughout
• A generous master suite with built-in robe and ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms that are great in size and have built-in robes
• A large bathroom with an oversized shower and plenty of cupboard space
• A great sized laundry with external access and an abundance of cupboard space
• Oversized covered entertainment area with a spa
• A granny flat with an ensuite that can be used as a home office
• Double automatic garage with a workshop space
• An additional room with ensuite, at the back of the garage for a rumpus/teen retreat
• Two raised garden beds with a garden shed and water recycling system
• An abundance of under house storage
• Plenty of car space on the property and off-street parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 156sqm
Block size: 1070sqm
Rates: $2,541 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,537 per annum
Expected rent: $750-$800 per week
Year Built: 1988