Stunning Three Bedroom Home in Monash!
Located in the popular suburb of Monash, in a family friendly street, is this immaculate three bedroom plus study home. The home’s generous and flexible layout allows you the option of transforming it into a four bedroom home with parents retreat, or three bedroom home with plentiful living space.
The home boasts a large front timber deck and double car accommodation, covered by a custom-built Vogue pergola. The entrance hall welcomes you to a large lounge room situated at the front of the home, filled with an abundance of natural light and featuring built-in storage.
At the centre of the home are the dining room and recently updated kitchen. The kitchen comes fully equipped with caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, full sized pantry and plenty of cupboard and drawer space. Off the kitchen, there is a large study with floor-to-ceiling shelves providing ample storage space.
There are three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bathroom provides tasteful modern finishes and is fully equipped with shower, bath and plenty of vanity space.
There is a central family room with separate powder room and large windows overlooking the well-established back garden. A large, covered entertaining deck flows out from the family room and into the backyard which provides plenty of space for kids, pets and entertaining.
With central ducted heating and three reverse cycle air conditioning units, you will be comfortable all year round in this beautifully renovated family home. This home features new carpet in the main lounge, modern downlights, tasteful neutral colour scheme, and floating timber flooring throughout.
Centrally located, this home is within close proximity to public transport, schools, main arterial roads and is just a short drive from the Tuggeranong Hyperdome.
· Highly sought after location in excellent neighbourhood
· Fully renovated home with modern finishes
· Freshly painted throughout with new window coverings
· Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cooking and breakfast bar
· Ducted gas heating and multiple reverse cycle air conditioning units for year-round comfort
· Flexible layout allowing option of four bedroom configuration with generous master bedroom
· Two spacious living areas
· Large master bedroom and two additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
· Generous study with floor-to-ceiling shelving
· Modern main bathroom with shower, bath and plenty of vanity space
· Recently updated powder room with second shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
· Freshly landscaped front and back gardens
· Timber front deck with pergola and double carport
· Double lock up garage
· Large covered entertaining area with spa
· Fully fenced backyard with Colorbond fences and low-maintenance gardens
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 153sqm
Block size: 848sqm
Rates: $2,534 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,523 per annum
Expected rent: $620-$650 per week
Year Built: 1980