Townhouse Living at its Finest
Ideally located in the ‘Panorama’ complex and surrounded by leafy parkland, you’ll find this well-maintained family sized townhouse.
The versatile three-bedroom home will suit a professional couple, young family, downsizer, or investor. Offering modern features including a stylish kitchen with quality electric appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar, and two separate living areas, both with direct access to private courtyards at the front and rear of the home, perfect for entertaining, relaxing or for the kids to play.
The living areas, powder room and laundry, plus storage and garage with internal access, are all situated on the lower level, while the three large bedrooms, main bathroom and ensuite are all located on the upper level.
‘Panorama’ is set in the increasingly popular suburb of Wright overlooking Mt Stromlo Forrest Park, The Arboretum and Black Mountain, yet still minutes away from Canberra City, Woden and Belconnen Town Centres, Southpoint Tuggeranong, Coolamon Court and The Canberra Hospital.
• Spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom family sized townhouse
• Master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite on the upper level along with two large secondary bedrooms, built-in robes, and main bathroom
• Open plan kitchen/family/meals area plus separate living area on the lower level
• Modern kitchen with underbench oven, electric cooktop, as new Bosch dishwasher and stone benchtops
• Internal laundry with clothes dryer
• Powder room conveniently located near living rooms
• Timber look laminate flooring through living areas and carpeted bedrooms
• Plenty of storage including linen and storeroom under stairwell
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Rinnai instant gas hot water
• Two enclosed courtyards ideally located at the front and rear of the home
• Single attached garage with internal and remote access
• Additional parking for second vehicle plus visitor parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 127sqm
Rates: $393.02 per quarter
Land tax: $476.08 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $827.05 per quarter
Expected rent: $570 – $590 per week
Year Built: 2015