The Perfect Family Home!
Located in the quiet suburb of Kambah, is this neat and tidy five-bedroom family home is perfect for the expanding family.
Situated at the front of the home is a large L shaped living room that flows into the dining room.
The spacious open plan living is filled with loads of natural sunlight and is tiled throughout. Flowing from the dining and living room is a fully equipped kitchen which consists of a double oven and electric cooktop, a dishwasher and an abundance of beautiful Australian walnut timber cupboards and bench space.
The large master bedroom has built-in robes along with an ensuite. The home also provides an additional four generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
You will find a large shower in the main bathroom, a separate toilet and plenty of storage space.
The backyard has ample space with a detached double garage with a toilet, beautiful low maintenance gardens, under house storage, garden shed and side gate access.
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 1.0 Star.
– L shaped living and dining room with gas fireplace
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle unit for comfort all year round
– Fully functional kitchen with an electric cooktop and double oven
– Beautiful Australian walnut timber cupboards and drawers in the kitchen
– Oversized master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite
– Four additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with shower and bath
– Linen cupboards in hallway
– Under house storage
– Undercover entertainment area
– Double detached garage with additional toilet
– Gorgeous low maintenance yard and gardens
– Plenty of off street parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 184 sqm
Block size: 736 sqm
Rates: $2,566 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,587 per annum
Expected rent: $700 per week
Year Built: 1975