Neat and Tidy Three Bedroom Home!
Situated on a 746sqm block in the highly sought-after suburb of Richardson, is this neat and tidy three bedroom home perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, and young growing families.
Situated at the front of the home is a large family room that fills with loads of natural sunlight and provides a great space to sit back and unwind.
Moving through the home, you are greeted by a large dining room that flows through to the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen provides gas cooktop, a stainless-steel wall oven & dishwasher with plenty of cupboard and bench space, for all your storage needs. Stemming from the kitchen is a large sun-soaked meals area.
All three bedrooms are generous in size and the main bedroom includes built-in storage of their own. The main bathroom is neat & tidy and includes both a bath and a separate shower.
Out the back of the home is a large covered outdoor entertainment area which is the perfect space to entertain your friends and family. The oversized backyard provides plenty of space to store a trailer or caravan as well as featuring a double metal garage plus providing a great space for any pets. The backyard also features three 2500 litre water tanks, established, low maintenance gardens and a garden shed for extra storage. It is also fully enclosed with colour bond fencing and very private.
Located just minutes from local primary schools, high schools & shopping districts, this home ticks all the boxes for a new family searching for the right home.
• Reverse cycle split system, gas wall heater and new ceiling fans for comfort all year round
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop and electric oven
• Three generously sized bedrooms with the main bedroom having a built-in robe
• Recently updated laundry with tasteful finishes and plenty of storage
• Large, covered entertainment area – perfect for every occasion
• Oversized backyard with enough space to store a trailer or caravan
• Double metal garage and garden shed for extra storage
• New downlights and LED lighting
• Recently painted with neutral tones through making it easy to match your furniture
• Three 2500 litre water tanks with established, easy to maintain gardens
• The backyard is fully secure and private with colourbond fencing
• Close proximity to local schools, shopping districts and arterial roads.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 107sqm
Block size: 746sqm
Rates: $2,301 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,051 per annum
Expected rent: $500.00 per week
Year Built: 1983