The Epitome of Stress Free Living!!
Fantastic Townhouse alternative without the body corporate fees and designed to be easily maintained from front to back.
If you are buying on a budget, but you would rather not buy a townhouse, then this is an amazing alternative that might just make your day.
Set in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, high up on Conder Ridge, is this great three bedroom, one bathroom home with a small, easy care, secure rear courtyard.
This will make a fantastic first home or investment property or even a lovely spot to retire to.
The home is compact but boasts a great floor plan and plenty of creature comforts.
The kitchen is extremely functional and has the bonus of a Dishlex dishwasher, gas cooking, electric oven, rangehood and a window over the sink.
Floating floors throughout the open plan living area adds to the appeal as does the quality carpet in the bedrooms.
Other appealing features include the internal access from the garage, ducted gas heating/ducted evaporative cooling and the extremely easy care, secure rear courtyard.
– Sitting up high on Conder Ridge is where this great opportunity awaits
– Lovely, quiet cul-de-sac location for an appealing three bedroom home
– Enjoy the abundance of natural light flowing throughout the property
– Offering three separate bedrooms, with the main having mirror robes
– Spacious, functional kitchen, plenty of preparation and storage space
– Bonus of a Dishlex dishwasher, gas cooking, electric oven, rangehood
– Quality floor coverings throughout include carpet and floating floors
– Temperature control with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Convenience of internal access from the remote-controlled garage
– Small, easy care, secure, rear courtyard with colorbond on two sides
– Located in close proximity to schools, shops and public transport
– With easy access to Drakeford Drive, Parkway and Monaro Highway
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 89 sqm
Block size: 247 sqm
Garage size: 19.5 sqm
Rates: $1,926 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2292 per annum
Year Built: 1998