Best Christmas Present to Yourself
A very well planned three-bedroom townhouse is being offered for sale in this single level opportunity. It is located in a very popular area that will seriously grab your attention and be ready for this Christmas period.
Three well-sized bedrooms, including the master bedroom and bathroom, make this property a real oasis in the quiet sought-after area of Gordon, with views across the valley.
Positioned in the secluded corner of this townhouse community of Lanyon Village with all the bonus walking & cycling paths that loop around the adjacent area, it’s an additional benefit for those people who enjoy being close to schools shops and local transport.
Truly an outstanding suburb to look forward to coming home to each and every day for those fortunate enough to live here. This lovely residence will suit singles couples and retirees looking to start up or slowdown in a peaceful and tranquil environment.
With established landscaped gardens, pergola covered outside entertaining space and tucked away in the upper corner of the Village complex, this townhouse enjoys the feeling of an individual dwelling in a private complex.
Our owners are clear and ready to say goodbye to this wonderful townhouse. After your first inspection you may feel comfortable to talk with the agent about your interests as this townhouse could, and should, be one of the stand-out Christmas presents to buy yourself this 2020 Yuletide.
– Three bedroom single level townhouse
– Two way robe from master bedroom to bathroom
– Good sized living area plus covered deck outside
– Gas cook top and gas wall heater
– Good north orientation and natural lighting
– Open plan kitchen to family area that open to the backyard and gardens
– One carport and one registered car space with storage cabinet
– Excellent location, and access to retail and commercial districts
– Ready to live in or rent in the prime December/January period ahead
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 94sqm
Rates: $434 per quater
Body Corporate fees: $2,290.40 per annum
Expected rent: $480.00 per week
Year Built: 1993