Spacious Family Home With Stunning Views
Perfectly positioned amongst quality homes, in the hills of Banks, is this spacious family home with stunning views.
Situated at the front of the home is a large lounge and dining room with beautiful floorboards throughout and saturated with loads of natural light
The brand new designer kitchen is the heart of the house and comes fully equipped with a dishwasher, breakfast bar, new Smeg appliances, ceramic bench top, electric induction cooktop and double electric convection and microwave ovens, double utility cupboard, soft close drawers and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Flowing from the kitchen is the family room that opens out onto the balcony where you can sit back and enjoy the sunset and stunning views.
Three bedrooms are upstairs including the master bedroom which features a walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite. The other two bedrooms have built in robes and are generously sized and a large bathroom.
Downstairs there is the fourth bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a rumpus with the option of converting to a 5th bedroom. There is also a bathroom for the convenience of any guests & a study nook.
The internal access for the garage is also downstairs and has plenty of room to park two cars as well as extra storage space. Towards the back of the garage you will find a workshop area that is perfect for any car enthusiasts or anyone working on projects.
The backyard is fully fenced with colourbond fencing with a side gate access to store a trailer or caravan – perfect for tradies. There is also a large undercover entertainment space perfect for alfresco breakfast in the morning, BBQs in the afternoon or a drink in the evening.
• Large balcony at the front with stunning views
• Separate living area downstairs with a study nook for ultimate privacy
• Undercover alfresco area that is perfect for entertaining all events
• Additional decking downside of house to maximise entertaining
• Real timber floorboards throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling for comfort all year round
• Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Rumpus room located downstairs for a kids retreat
• An abundance of storage throughout the home
• Brand new kitchen with new Smeg appliances
• Electric cooking with induction cooktop
• Plenty of cupboard and bench space with soft close drawers
• Large main bathroom with a spa bath and plenty of vanity space
• Fully fenced backyard with side gate access for trailer or caravan
• Double automatic garage with internal access and workshop space
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 215.1sqm
Block size: 651sqm
Garage size: 38.6sqm
Rates: $2,156 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,723 per annum
Expected rent: $750 per week
Year Built: 2005