Beautiful Family Home with Stunning Views!!
Set high on the hill in one of Conder’s best streets sits this spacious, split level family home with great street appeal and perfect presentation.
Featuring separate, light-filled formal and informal living areas including the bonus of a large rumpus room, there will be plenty of space for everyone here.
The lounge and dining rooms are at the front of the home and are designed to capture the magnificent mountain views. There is also a cosy front deck where you can relax at the end of the day and enjoy the picturesque sunsets.
Also, at the front of the home and showcasing the amazing views on offer is the king-sized master bedroom which features a bay window, walk-in robe and the luxury of an ensuite.
All three minor bedrooms are also spacious and all three have the convenience of built-in robes.
The central, refurbished kitchen is undoubtedly the hub of the home with the extremely long and extra wide breakfast bar which offers an invitation for family to sit and interact in comfort.
The well-equipped kitchen has an abundance of preparation and storage space including a double door pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher. There is certainly plenty of space for the family to jump in and assist with meal prep in this lovely kitchen!
Flowing on from the kitchen is the large family room and informal meals area – again offering that space to relax and enjoy just being home with family and friends. Then, just a few steps up and you will find yourself in the very large rumpus room.
Being located at the back of the home and with easy access from the minor bedrooms, the rumpus can be used for whatever you see fit. It will even quite easily house a pool table if that is something that you desire.
Both ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling add to the appeal, as does the remote control doors to the oversized garage with workshop and a rear roller door leading to the concreted space behind which will be convenient for home handyman/mechanic projects.
Outdoors is a haven in itself. Glass doors from the family room flow out to the well-appointed covered entertaining area where you can relax with friends and family in a lovely, peaceful, private space.
The huge block is beautifully landscaped with mature shrubs and trees and is easily maintained so that you can enjoy the space on offer without being a slave to the garden. There is an abundance of room for swings, trampolines, veggie gardens, a game of cricket …. anything you choose and the gazebo at the top of the garden really gives you the feeling of being on top of the world!!!
If a spacious family home on a large block of land in a family friendly neighbourhood, close to all amenities is what you are wanting, then you should definitely take the time to come and see this one.
– Beautifully presented and perfectly maintained, spacious family home
– Set in a lovely, elevated location to capture the amazing mountain views
– Separate formal lounge and dining and informal family and meals areas
– Fantastic rumpus room, big enough to be whatever you might want it to be
– Very large, central kitchen with an abundance of prep and storage space
– Four spacious bedrooms which all have robes and the main with an ensuite
– Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home
– High quality carpets, window furnishings, fixtures, and fittings throughout
– Oversized double garage with workshop area, remotes, and rear roller door
– Landscaped, easy care gardens and grounds with space for children to play
– Simply lovely, family friendly neighbourhood, situated close to all amenities
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 184sqm
Block size: 1038sqm
Garage size: 51sqm
Rates: $3,019.00 per annum
Expected rent: $650.00 per week
Year Built: 1994