Just a Beautiful Spot to Call Home!
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present this immaculately presented, perfectly maintained, elevated and light filled family home.
Sitting proudly at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, in a family friendly street, this lovely home has seen lots of love and some stunning upgrades from its current owners and is now looking for new owners to enjoy living in this fabulous home.
Some of the more recent upgrades are the beautifully engineered timber flooring which adorns the kitchen and living areas. In addition, quality carpets add to the comfort of the four spacious bedrooms.
The stunning, central kitchen is the hub of the home.
Tastefully designed, featuring granite bench tops, beautifully tiled splashbacks, and a breakfast bar with a waterfall edge, it is the place that everyone will gravitate to.
For the budding chef in the family, it boasts a 900cm stove with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, range hood, window over the sink, an abundance of preparation/storage space and the piece de resistance is the amazing walk-in pantry.
The laundry has also been updated, well fitted out with excellent storage options, while the bathroom and ensuite are in great condition and tiled to the ceiling.
The spacious living areas are filled with natural light and flow beautifully in an open plan design from the front entry to the rear sliding doors out to the alfresco area.
The spacious main bedroom is segregated from the other three, has built in robes, a ceiling fan and an ensuite.
The three minor bedrooms are at the other end of the home which all have built-in robes, two have ceiling fans and all have easy access to the main bathroom.
Creature comforts include ducted heating/cooling and infinity hot water.
The covered outdoor entertaining area is quite spacious, boasts a gabled roof, a ceiling fan, and strategically placed plantations shutters to assist in the comfort of alfresco dining and family interaction.
The spacious block is secure, easy care, offers some fabulous mountain views and perfect privacy from the street.
Car accommodation is well catered for with the remote controlled double garage with rear access and under house access and storage.
If quick access out of the suburb is important to you for your morning commute to work, then look no further as the Monaro Highway is on your doorstep. There is also quick and easy access to both Tuggeranong Town Centre and Woden as well.
• Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, elevated and private from the street
• The private entry leads to the spacious, light filled open plan living areas
• Beautifully engineered timber floors feature in the living areas and kitchen
• The stunning kitchen offers a 900cm gas stove and granite benches
• Space for multiple cooks, a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and dishwasher
• The large, segregated main bedroom and three minor bedrooms all have robes
• All four spacious bedrooms have quality carpet and three have ceiling fans
• The laundry is updated, well equipped for storage and offers a rear door
• Comfort and convenience of ducted heat/cooling and endless hot water
• The covered outdoor entertaining area flows easily from the living room
• Car accommodation is catered for by the remote controlled double garage
• The spacious, secure and easy care block is a great spot for children and pets
• Set close to all amenities including schools, local shops and public transport
• With quick access out of the suburb, just minutes from the Monaro highway
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 143 sqm
Block size: 924 sqm
Garage size: 45.6 sqm
Rates: $2,572 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $4,027 per annum
Expected rent: $750 – $780 per week
Year built: 1990
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.