Immaculate, Beautifully Updated Family Home
Are you looking for a family home that you can move straight into and the work has already been done? Then look no further. This immaculate three-bedroom home has been beautifully updated and is awaiting its next loving family.
Offering a modern and stylish touch throughout, the spacious open plan living area is light and airy and provides plenty of space for a couple or young family. The new kitchen features an under-bench oven, four burner gas cook top, integrated range hood, dishwasher, large corner pantry and space for a double fridge, feature splashbacks, stone benchtops and a gorgeous waterfall island bench.
All three bedrooms are generous in size with built-in wardrobes, new carpet, roman blinds, and ceiling fans. The bathroom has been well maintained and provides a bathtub, updated vanity, skylight, and separate toilet.
If you already love what the inside has to offer, just wait to see outside!! With direct access from the indoor living area, you’ll discover a large covered Stratco pergola with tiled flooring, which then connects to a timber deck and gravelled area – perfect for the fire pit! The double garage currently presents as a rumpus room/mancave, offering recycled timber wall panelling, carpeted flooring, bar, bracket for a huge tele and space for the pool table – you are absolutely spoilt for entertaining options!
There is also plenty of off-street secure parking for the cars, boats and vans and there is even a cubby house and sandpit for the kids and a covered enclosure for the family dog.
• Immaculate three-bedroom family home
• Beautifully renovated with modern features
• Spacious open plan living, meals and kitchen
• New kitchen with waterfall island bench, soft closing drawers, under bench oven, four burner gas cook top, integrated range hood, dishwasher, feature splash, stone benchtops
• Bedrooms, all with built-ins, new carpet, roman blinds, and ceiling fans
• Well maintained bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
• Updated laundry with custom cabinetry and backyard access
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area with external power
• Second entertaining deck with ideal area for fire pit
• Detached double garage currently used as rumpus room/mancave
• Double gated vehicle access to secure yard
• Plenty of secure off-street parking for boats, vans, trailers
• Well landscaped, easy care grounds
• Cubby house, garden shed and covered dog enclosure
• Colourbond fencing and gates
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 102.9sqm
Block size: 522sqm
Rates: $2,217 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,745 per annum
Year Built: 1993