Beautifully Presented - Perfectly Maintained!!
Looking just lovely from the street – you will not be disappointed when you step inside.
Set at the end of a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac sits this amazing three-bedroom home which has been lovingly cared for and is going to appeal to a very wide audience.
Indoors offers a lovely, light filled, well configured space ready for you to call home.
It features a separate entry, lounge and dining rooms and a separate family/meals area.
The large, well equipped kitchen features gas hotplates, electric oven, dishwasher and an abundance of storage and preparation space including a breakfast bar and is also conveniently located between the dining room and the family meals area.
The segregated main bedroom has the bonus of a two-way bathroom and the two spacious, minor bedrooms both have built-in robes. The bathroom has been well maintained with a new shower screen, new tap ware and resealing of the shower.
Creature comforts include a reverse cycle split system heating and cooling unit in the lounge room, ducted gas heating throughout which is just four years old.
Updated carpets, tiles, light fittings, down lights, and fresh paint add to the appeal.
Outdoors is also perfectly maintained. The covered outdoor entertaining area flows beautifully from the family room and on to the lush lawns and landscaped, secure rear yard, making it the perfect spot for alfresco dining and entertaining.
For ease of maintenance there are inground sprinklers throughout the yard, a garden shed and Colourbond fencing to three sides of the home.
Garaging is well covered with a double Colourbond garage and attached carport behind double gates which is the perfect space to house a boat or caravan.
• Great street appeal for a lovely home
• Set in a quiet, family friendly, cul-de-sac
• Segregated main bedroom with robes
• Refreshed two-way bathroom to main
• Both minor bedrooms include built-ins
• Light filled, spacious, separate living areas
• Kitchen with an abundance of prep space
• Gas cooking, dishwasher, double pantry
• Ducted gas heating throughout the home
• Split system reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Glass doors leading to large alfresco area
• Perfectly maintained gardens and grounds
• Secure yard offering double gate access
• Large double garage and attached carport
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 117.5sqm
Block size: 719sqm
Garage size: 42sqm
Rates: $2,352 per annum
Year Built: 1992