Ultra-Modern with a Country Vibe!!!
There is so much happening here that you will soon realize that this is not your average three-bedroom home!
Which amazing feature should we talk about first? The location? The block? The House? The Yard?
Let’s start with the address.
40 Falkiner Place has a HUGE 1081sqm footprint. It is a Battle-axe block with the convenience of street access. That never happens, but it certainly does here.
The first house on the right as you enter Carson Street is where you will see the For-Sale sign and the front entry to this amazing home. There is even plenty of parking close by.
Macarthur is so tightly held and conveniently located to wherever you want to go. It is not a through suburb, so only local traffic enters the suburb.
Then there is the lovely light filled family home! It is simply amazing! It has been beautifully updated and renovated to offer an amazing bathroom and a stunning kitchen with an island bench which flows on to the huge, open plan living area all with fitted with hard wearing laminate flooring.
Things that will immediately catch your eye are the quality fixtures and fittings including a Smeg 900 electric oven and gas cook top with the range hood above vented outside through the ceiling, a dishwasher, space for a double door fridge, and the bonus of an abundance of storage and preparation space. Everything that a budding Chef could desire.
The stunning, charcoal and white bathroom is straight out of a magazine! It features an enclosed wet area which houses the shower and a lovely, deep, free standing bathtub. An extra-long vanity plus a hand basin, toilet and storage area complete this beautiful picture.
The three bedrooms are all spacious, all filled with natural light and all offer robes. The practical, European laundry is conveniently located in the hallway and is designed to provide everything that you need without taking up any more space than is required.
Step outside the glass doors on to the covered rear deck and you will see a fantastic spot for alfresco dining and entertaining which flows on to the amazing rear yard which is complete with raised garden beds and seating to create a relaxing, fire pit area.
There is an abundance of fruit trees, a lush vegetable garden, and a chicken coop conveniently accompanied by a garden shed. Plus, there is an oversized metal double garage with a HUGE storage shed tucked in behind it.
The battle-axe entry to the property brings you in to the rear yard via double gates from a laneway off Falkiner Place. Inside the gates is a huge concreted area which provides an abundance of parking space. There is even additional space to fit two trailers between the garage and the fence.
This is not just a house….. it is home which offers a lifestyle that is difficult to find in the heart of suburbia.
• Perfectly presented, beautifully renovated, three-bedroom family home
• 1081sqm battle-axe block with street frontage entry off Carson Street
• Stunning, light filled, open plan living attached to an amazing kitchen
• Quality appliances including Smeg 900 electric oven and gas cooktop
• All mod cons including dishwasher, huge island bench/breakfast bar
• Ultra-modern bathroom with huge wet area and freestanding bathtub
• Hard wearing laminate flooring which is fabulous for allergy sufferers
• Gas heating, reverse cycle split system heat and cool and ceiling fans
• The covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks the large, rear yard
• Raised garden beds doubling as outdoor seating around fire pit area
• Lush veggie patch ready to harvest, fruit trees, chicken coop and more
• Double garage, panel lift door, large storage shed, and a garden shed
• Battle-axe entry to rear yard and garage plus heaps of parking space
• Also – it is in Macarthur – where property rarely comes up for sale!!
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 120sqm
Block size: 1081sqm
Rates: $2,837 per annum
Expected rent: $580-$600 per week
Year Built: 1983