Lofty Lifestyle Awaits
……. is a very appropriate description when beginning to describe this superbly located one-bedroom sun-filled apartment with its majestic views over Belconnen. Conveniently located in a highly sought after, fast growing lakeside position in the heart of Belconnen with every convenience imaginable on your door step!
With an east facing aspect looking out to the grounds and University of Canberra through the apartments enormous windows, this light and bright lifestyle opportunity enjoys natural sunshine into nearly every room in the apartment.
Wayfarer as a building dominates the Belconnen skyline with its impressive art structure and position, and is conveniently located adjacent to Belconnen’s CISAC swimming and sports centre, whilst still an easy stroll to the walking and jogging tracks around the nearby Ginninderra Lake areas.
A well thought out, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room provides superb living space and is beautifully positioned in the Eastern wing of the building providing panoramic views to the North over the lake and perfect uninterrupted views of the sunrise towards the East.
The full wall of windows and huge glass sliding doors out to the balcony perfectly capture the serene surrounds over the tree tops that graze to the horizon. Looking out to exquisite Lake Ginninderra it is easy to fall in love with the million-dollar view… without having to pay a million-dollar price tag!
The master bedroom offers an excellent wardrobe and extra storage options and has a North facing operable window. The open living space is sure to ignite your imagination and you may consider being able to work from home in this skyscraper home office option in 2020 .
Locations similar to this in other major cities are always popular… and for a very good reason. As Belconnen’s foreshore continues to evolve now is the time to take advantage of its enormous potential in both the short and long term, before the hype.
So leave the car at home and enjoy being only metres from work, Westfield shopping precinct, restaurants, cafes, running tracks and walking paths around the lake just as the locals have enjoyed for the last few decades!
– 12th floor apartment with panoramic water and Easterly views
– Open plan living with modern features including dishwasher
– One secure car space in a secure building
– Open plan kitchen and breakfast bar with amazing lake views
– High ceilings and ultra-modern interiors for year round comfort and convenience
– Wall mounted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
– Neat 9sqm balcony with great views, directly off the 52 sqm of living areas
– Amazing location with restaurants and shops nearby at ground level
– Westfield located nearby with Belconnen’s growing CBD area
– Walk, jog, ride or stroll around the lakeside areas
– Short walk to Belconnen CBD and public transport at ground floor
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 52sqm
Garage size: 14 sqm
Body Corporate fees: $3,355.44 per annum
Expected rent: $370-$400 per week
Year Built: 2017