A Very Merry Christmas if You Lived Here Come 2021
This entire three-bedroom property in Rivett is harmonious and flowing, with key features that are sure to impress both the heart and the mind.
The established front of the home allows for privacy and convenience from the moment you get to drive into its open parking areas.
The living areas are warm and inviting, featuring floating flooring underfoot and a natural progression between the lounge, dining room and kitchen, as well as easy access to the entertaining areas just outside. The kitchen includes quality appliances and there’s also plenty of clever storage at every turn as you can never have enough space in your kitchen.
Three bedrooms on the eastern edge are carpeted, but also have been separated from the living areas for additional privacy and peace.
At the rear is an extensive terrace for casual entertainment plus an expansive garden area that winds through the entertaining spaces.
Sheltered behind a broad cordon of greenery, the current owners designed a wrap-around rear entertaining patio to showcase the homes ability to entertain or enjoy all the years seasons with your family and friends – a serene outlook that can be enjoyed all day from the moment the sun comes up until the welcoming house lights come on each evening.
Wonderful street appeal, gorgeous gardens, a relaxed interior and environmentally friendly inclusions – just settle back and enjoy. With Christmas so close, the owners are happy to consider your interest if you’re hoping to take up residence for the coming year ahead as the fast approaching holiday season brings lots of opportunity come 2021.
• Outstanding kitchen and bench space with gas cooktop/rangehood & a dishwasher
• Quality kitchen appliances and abundant storage and wine fridge
• Single level easy living
• Three carpeted bedrooms
• Floating vinyl flooring in living areas
• Ducted gas central heating and reverse cycle cooling
• A large, covered wrap-around deck for entertaining
• Extra garaging with extra workspace for projects and hobby’s
• Continuous flow hot water system
• Outdoor entertaining areas
• Colourbond fencing/garden shed
• Enclosed back yard, pet, and child friendly
• Excellent proximity to Rivett shops and parklands
• Close to schools, shops, and public transport
• Elevated tranquil location
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 114.4sqm
Block size: 755sqm
Rates: $2,589 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,576 per annum
Expected rent: $590 per week
Year Built: 1970