Stunning Three Bedroom Home!
This gorgeous three-bedroom family home in the suburb of Banks is just waiting to be snatched up by its new owners!
Situated at the front of the home is a large family room with laminate floorboards, filled with plenty of natural sunlight, while still maintaining privacy from the road with a beautiful hedge in the front yard.
This home offers a fully equipped kitchen with modern stainless-steel appliances and plenty of cupboard and drawer space. The central hub of the home is a large light-filled meals and dining area that connects the rest of the home.
There are three generously sized bedrooms all with fresh carpet and two of which have large mirrored built in wardrobes. Just across the hallway is a tasteful bathroom that offers a large shower, bathtub, a separate toilet, and ample amount of cupboard space. Outdoor shutters on the front of the home provide year-round temperature control and peace of mind.
The large backyard provides plenty of space to move whilst remaining low maintenance. The huge covered area provides the perfect space for entertaining family and friends. The yard is secure and completed by a large work shed with power connection.
The over-sized automated double garage contains ample storage space and a workbench. A rear roller door allows access through to the backyard.
This property is perfect for a young family, couple, or downsizer. The home rests just moments away from large nature reserves, local schools, shops and public transport.
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for an inspection. EER: 3.0 Stars
• Evaporative cooling throughout the house
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the dining/meals area
• Three generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and modern electric heaters throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook-top, electric oven, large pantry, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard and drawer space
• Double linen cupboard
• Over-sized double garage with storage space and work bench
• A huge covered entertainment area
• Fully fenced, private, and secure backyard
• Easy to maintain yard and gardens
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Close to local schools, shops, nature reserves and public transport
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 101.335sqm
Block size: 521sqm
Rates: $2,291 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,875 per annum
Year Built: 1993